Even though summer has only just started, there is already a lot to look forward to in Autumn.
Mark your calendars and make sure you don't miss INTERIEUR 2018.
- INTERIEUR 2018 opts for a more compact and professional format and will run for 5 days from October 18 to 22 in Kortrijk Xpo.
- The scenography is in the hands of Claudio Saccucci (IT) and Roxane Van Hoof (NL) from Studio Verter. They will create an archetypal piazza that will cross and connect several halls.
- Various designers, architects and artists - including Conrad Willems (BE), Adam Nathaniel Furman (UK), Chmara Ronsinke(AUT) and Arno Brandlhuber (DE) - will add unique installations.
- Young talent receives a designated area in The Floor is Yours.
- The winners of the Interieur Awards - including Bram Kerhofs (BE) and SCMP Design Office (FR) - will be presented in an exhibition. And the 3 winning bars - Café Gyproc, Geofood and Bar Op - will welcome the visitors in an original setting. Discover all winning projects here.
- The to-be-announced designer of the year will also have its own personal exhibition
- A unique city program will engage the entire city of Kortrijk