Kortrijk City / Club Design @ Texture Museum
Free, but registration at www.budalibre.be is required.
Meet people from inside and outside your social circle and get wowed by powerful stories.
This time at Buda Libre Club:
- 7pm TOP TALK: Dave Hakkens (aka Mr Phonebloks) pitches his projects that tackle global issues (in English) @davehakkens
- The exceptionally talented young dancer Sabine Molenaar presents the shortfilm of her acclaimed solo That’s It, and tells us about what she’s working on now at the BUDA-studio's.
- In the NEXT room (the ‘giant-bubble’ that Berlin raumlabor built as a mobile meeting point) you find out in no time which performance of impending art festival NEXT is the right one for you.
- Storytellers guide you all throughout the night through the best student projects of Flemish design courses at WO16 – WE ARE THE NEXT GENERATION.
- @CLUB DESIGN (= design + clubbing) is the ideal location for afterwork-vibes, cocktails, music and coziness!
FOOD: Kaffee Damast
TUNES: DJ's Cosy Cozy, 2 out of 3 nitwits of well-loved ‘plastic & electric’ band Kapotski
Organisatie: Designregio Kortrijk, Kunstencentrum Buda en DIFT, NEXT Artsfestival, Week van het Ontwerpen, OCWest, INTERREG IV France-Wallonie-Vlaanderen, Provincie West-Vlaanderen Language speaker(s): English